CLNS is formulated using the gentle yet effective coconut derived surfactant decyl glucoside and anti-irritant allantoin making it ideal for acneic skin. Gentle cleansing has been shown to improve the appearance of blemished skin  and mildly acidic pH cleansers are superior to basic pH soaps . Organic sencha green tea and a proprietary botanical extract blend gives it anti-oxidant  properties and a natural green tint. The formula is compatible with eczematous and psoriatic skin, and synthetic preservative free, preserved by lactic acid and sea salt.
|Decyl Glucoside (10%)||Surfactant||Plant based fatty alcohols (coconut C8-16) and glucose (corn dtarch). USA.|
|Extract Blend (3%)||Antioxidant Scent||Botanical water based extracts of common aromatic species. USA.|
|Soy derived through hydrolysis of glycerol fats. USA.|
|L-Lactic Acid (2%)||
|Natural alpha-hydroxy acid created by Carbohydrate fermentation. Spain.|
|Sea Salt (2%)||Preservative Antimicrobial||Mineral rich grey sea salt from the Guerande marshes in France.|
|Green Tea (0.5%)||Antioxidant||Organic powdered sencha from the Uji region of Japan.|
|Natural ingredient in mammals. Synthetic, China (natural sources not available).|
1. Wet your face and gently massage 2 pumps into it, wash off.
2. Pat dry the skin with a towel before applying other products.
3. Use once daily. Increase to two times/day if you have acne.
Water, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Extracts (Soybean, Lavender, Green Tea, Peach, Rosemary, Cypress, Jasmine, Bladderwrack, Vanilla, Plumeria, Rose, Coriander, Bergamot), Lactic Acid, Sea Salt, Lactobacillus, Coconut Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Sclerotium Gum, Magnesium Sulfate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea), Allantoin, Sodium Metabisulfite.
Made in the United States. Fragrance and dye free. Vegan, not tested on animals.
Shelf-life: 24 months. Supply: 3 - 6 months used 1 - 2 times/day. pH 3.5.
12/12/16 version 1.1
1. Bergamot Essential Oil replaced with water based Extract blend. It has less irritant potential, antioxidant properties and its scent harmonizes better with the formula.
2. Synthetic preservatives (Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid) replaced with Sea Salt, Lactobacillus and Coconut Fruit Extract. Passed USP 51 preservative test.
01/15/16 version 1.0 initial formula.